Charlottetown Prince Edward Island Investors & REITsPEI Condos, Apartments, Businesses, Recreational, Motels/Hotels, Multi-Family, and Commercial Real Estate for sale
Get the inside information you need on Commercial Properties for sale and not listed on MLS (exclusive/back pocket listings).
Buying Recreational or Retail Businesses, Apartment Buildings, Multi-Family Units, Condominiums (commercial and residential), Businesses, Restaurants, Raw Land (Waterfront) for Development, Subdivisions (communities), Retail Plazas, Shopping Malls, Golf Courses, Motels/Hotels, Car Washes, Rental Cottages (Rental cottage businesses), or Commercial Real Estate in Charlottetown or PEI?
High Returns & Financing Connections (Private and Institutional Money – soft and hard money lenders). Plus, the ability to unlock equity you already have. Make your existing investments work harder for you.
6, 7, 9, 12, and 20% returns available. Leveraged and Cash on Cash. I have the financing connections to make things happen!
Find the right Commercial Real Estate Agent in Prince Edward Island (They are few and far between).
Not just any agent is skilled at selling and buying commercial real estate. In fact, commercial REALTORS are even more rare in the Atlantic Canadian Provinces including Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and New Brunswick. Why is this? It is because the amount of volume and the amount of transactions is much less in the eastern portion of Canada due to a smaller population. Michael Poczynek has been involved with commercial real estate for over 30 years, and he is your one stop shop when it comes to buying or selling Commercial Real Estate in PEI. When he was a teenager, he was involved with the development of ICIWorld, Canada’s premier Commercial Real Estate site second to only LoopNet.
The Good News is: PEI offers amazing high return business opportunities simply because we are small and overlooked.
When Vancouver is fighting to give you a return of 3%, Prince Edward Island can give you 6, 10, 20, and even 34%.
Long and short term investments range from $10,000 and up. Here are some of the Business and Investment opportunities available in Prince Edward Island (and Atlantic Canada):
(Attention: Real Estate Investment Trusts – REITs)
- Rental Cottages (usually weekly); single units, complete portfolios, and multiple cottages on one site
- Tourist operations; entertainment, attractions, rides, go-karts, etc.
- Waterfront Real Estate acreage and building lots; development properties
- Motels, Hotels, and Resorts including raw land for resort and golf course development
- Existing businesses
- Luxury Home building and selling
- Car Washes
- Apartment buildings; duplexes, triplexes, 4-plexes, row housing, townhouses, high-rise, and complete portfolios
- Restaurants and buildings for lease
- Single residential houses for rentals
- Retail Plazas and Condominiums
- Residential and Retail mix buildings
- Complete communities, and sub-divisions
- Raw land for development and the assistance of the creation of the development plan (save hundred’s of thousands with Michael’s help)
- Gas Stations, Franchises for Sale, and Retail Stores.
- Pad sites, and long term leasing
- Single, Double, and Triple Net leases
- Shopping Malls
- Seasonal Businesses
- Recreational and Seasonal Businesses (retirement plan)
- REIT purchases
Michael’s Team can also connect you with Bankers, Property Managers, Accountants, Lawyers, Government Connections (Political influencers), and Tradespeople (plumbers, electricians, builders, home inspectors, surveyors, business and investment planning and more).
Michael Poczynek has alliances with all major Commercial Real Estate Brokers in Canada and the USA including and not limited to Colliers, Avison Young,CB Richard Ellis, and many others. Michael assisted in the development of ICIWorld. Michael is also a CCIM candidate (the highest credential for commercial real estate agents). Michael has done business with the leading commercial names including APM, Plaza Group REIT, and Crombie REIT.
Receive Charlottetown Commercial Real Estate Listings before they hit MLS: (Michael does not see the e-mails, and there is no obligation)