Why Buyers Choose MeChoose me and my Team for your Charlottetown and Prince Edward Island Real Estate buying needs
Buying a home can present many challenges.
Make Sure Your PEI REALTOR® is a Top Local Expert.
Your home is probably the biggest purchase you will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing the one you like.
As a top producing professional team in Charlottetown Prince Edward Island, we are able to guide you through the entire process: from viewing homes, financing, inspections, to closing.
- You will have full access to ALL homes available in Charlottetown and the Prince Edward Island real estate market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through our professional PEI real estate affiliations, contacts and connections.
- Our expert knowledge of the Charlottetown, Summerside, Stratford, Winsloe, East & West Royalty, Brighton and surrounding communities will be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but the quality of life, neighbourhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighbourhood to the next. Charlottetown, Stratford, Cornwall, Summerside, Parkdale and the surrounding communities are no different. It’s our job to guide you through this entire process for a smooth transaction.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you requires a quick decision? We help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and we will make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be challenging at times. We will help you negotiate so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! Together, we will view every home that you interests you. We will thoroughly research the title history, tax records and all government web sites.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts can be full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. We will provide you with the full benefit of our real estate knowledge and experience.
- Allow us the opportunity to represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Charlottetown Area and surrounding communities. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Let us be your trusted guide to home ownership. We are able to positively impact your future.