Contact your PEI Real Estate Agent and give him or her your search criteria including the following:
- Price range (low and high – Canadian dollars please).
- The number of bedrooms.
- Square feet.
- Age of house (if a house).
- Design of house (split entry, bungalow, 2-storey, back split, etc.).
- Size of Land (in acres).
- Location of a radius from a centre (city, town, landmark, or address), better yet; The North, South, East, and West boundaries of your search area. Look at it as a treasure hunt. In the cities, use street names, in the country use communities/towns/villages.
- Type of property (land, house, business, condo, cottage, commercial, hotel, motel, bed & breakfast, or otherwise).
- Year round or seasonal use.
- Clay road (yes/no)?
- Waterfront Only (rivers, ocean, bay or strait)?
When you receive the listings, flag the ones that are favourites and thumbs down the ones you don’t like.
Enjoy, and happy house hunting.
Michael Poczynek, CRS, MCNE, CNE, ABR, CIAS, CDPE, SRES, ePro, RECS, MRED
Agent, Century 21 Northumberland (1987) Ltd. | Commercial & Residential REALTOR®.
Marketing your property Socially and Globally® for Over 20 Years.
Ranking in the Top 1% of more than 10,000 agents in C21 Canada 2018.
Additionally, some agents will have mailing lists for preferred clients that may give them a heads up before the property for sale is even listed. Ask to join this list as well. Our weekly mailing list can be joined here: