Selling Real Estate in PEISelling your Charlottetown & Prince Edward Island Real Estate
Choosing the right Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island real estate agent is a major and difficult decision. Take the time to read, watch the videos, and view the PDF files below to help you make the right decision for you. Choosing the wrong REALTOR® in PEI can cost you a lot of grief, time, and money. You are trying to sell in one of most challenging markets in Canada, and you need a full-time, energetic, experienced agent that is a master trained negotiator (MCNE) and has global and social media marketing reach. Reading Michael’s unsolicited testimonials doesn’t hurt either.
- Tell me more
- Let's start here
- Time Travel
- Get it out there
- Listing Presentation
- Century 21
Using another Charlottetown or PEI Real Esate Agent (or friend) could be costing you thousands of dollars and possibly months, years, or a decade of wasted time!
Michael Poczynek is not just another Charlottetown Real Estate Agent;
He is a Full-Time Complete Marketing and Advertising Company specializing in PEI Real Estate, marketing your property socially and globally. Michael and his team don’t want to list your home, they want to sell it!
I am not here for the LISTING, I am here for the SALE!
Any Real Estate Agent can list a property. However, it takes a lot of time, energy, marketing/sales experience, and money (advertising budget) to sell a property in Prince Edward Island. Prince Edward Island is a Buyer’s Market, and in a buyer’s market, there is no shortage of listings. Michael and his team will do everything they can to make your listing of thousands stand out about the crowd, and above the noise of the Internet.
This is Michael’s promise to you:
To sell your Prince Edward Island or Charlottetown property for more money, with no headaches, and in less time.
With almost 20 years of experience (just in PEI) I can honestly say that the Prince Edward Island Real Estate Market is a “challenge” to say the least. This is according to National News Sources, the Federal and Local Government, and CMHC (Canadian Housing and Mortgage Corporation).
Take a look at this recent CMHC report titled “Charlottetown Housing Market Outlook”, it’s dated Fall of 2014, however, it addresses the upcoming years:
If you are going to even think about attempting to sell your Charlottetown, Summerside, Stratford, East or West Royalty, Cornwall, or Winsloe home, condo, apartment building, land, or business, you need more than just the 4 P’s to get that done:
- Take some pictures,
- Put up a sign,
- Post it on MLS,
- and Pray that it sells! (This is the most important part.)
You need more than a friend in the in industry, a cousin, family member, or a name picked at random off a sign. By the way; it’s hard to fire a friend (and do you want to risk loosing a friend over a real estate deal?).
If you do not want to spend months, years, or a DECADE to sell your property or properties, you should consider the number one brand in PEI for over 30 years; Century 21, the number one brand worldwide, and Michael Poczynek’s proven International Marketing plan that has been developed, sucessfully deployed, and proven effective for almost 20 years.
A part of Michael’s plan includes mind-blowing YouTube videos on a channel with over 562,888 views, almost 1088 subscribers, and syndication (mass distribution) to over 1042 websites worldwide. BTW: By the time I update this page, those will be increased.
Michael’s plan has sold properties from $8,500 to a record $5,000,000., and received offers for as much as $13,000,000 in province, and $120,000,000. out of province. Sometimes, in a few hours after being e-mailed to Michael’s mailing list of thousands.
Be sure to join Michael’s Newsletter here:
Did you know YouTube is owned by Google, and YouTube is the world’s second most popular search engine in the world? Not only will your property for sale be found on YouTube, the world’s number one source for videos, your video(s) will also be included in the Google search results (The number one search engine in the world). These examples below came up on the first page of Google (this very valuable) when I searched for “pei real estate”, and the first page of Google when I searched for “prince edward island real estate”. These are the two main search terms that are responsible for 99% of all searches for real estate here on the Island. This is powerful stuff, and why can’t I stop giggling? – I love it when a plan comes together.
Searching for “pei real estate”:
Searching for “prince edward island real estate”:
This will make your property stand out against the 4,025 currently active listings on the Island. Additionally, the MLS as viewed on Realtor.ca, now allows for the inclusion of a video. If you do not have a video, you are missing out – period! Michael’s videos sell properties! Did you know:
- 81% of Buyers are more likely to look at a home with videos before those without.
- 76% of Sellers are more likely to list with an agent who offers a video.
- 12% of Agents use video (probably a lot less in PEI … maybe less then 1%).
If you have a poorly produced video that lacks excitement, entertainment, and energy, you are sending the wrong message, and may as well have no video at all.
In addition to a well-produced, informational, entertaining, High-Definition (HD) YouTube video that will be marketed across the planet (Internationally), you will also receive 30 (the maximum on MLS) professional grade quality pictures that will make your property shine and glow. Pictures are worth a thousand words – don’t let it be the wrong words.
Michael and his team will also include a well written 1,000 character MLS description. This emotionally driven description will sell the “experience” of your home, not just the structure and number of bedrooms (that’s on the MLS cutsheet anyhoo!). This property description will also be peppered with keywords that will attract world-wide search engines (including Bing, Google, and Yahoo), and billions of potential buyers including the Chinese. Did I mention my website is also multilingual? I know – amazing isn’t it?
These are just a few of the many results orientated enhancements Michael and his team will make to your listing to develop more interest, and get it sold faster!
It is unlikely that any listing on Realtor.ca (PEI MLS – Multiple Listing Service) will stand out, and attract more attention! You decide if you want to play the waiting game for potentially MONTHS, YEARS, or a DECADE, or put a plan of action into place NOW which starts with a complete 41 page market evaluation of your home delivered to you for FREE! If you are not educated on the market, you are wasting your time. Hope will not sell your property in PEI. My free report will detail properties that have sold, properties that were listed and did not sell (expired), and your current competition (actives). Plus extra valuable “absorption rates” otherwise known as: how long it will take for your property to sell at its current price and location.
This is information that is not available on Realtor.ca, and not traditionally from any other source. Right now as added extra bonus, I am going to offer you a 50 page report on the “10 Steps to selling your home” which includes how to pick a REALTOR®, what pitfalls to miss, and things you need to think about as an educated seller. Just fill out the form below to receive it. Start “Marketing your property Socially and Globally®” via Social Media including Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Reddit, Blogger, WordPress, Tumblr, Pinterest, Skyrock, LinkedIn, Stumble Upon, Live Journal, Instagram, and many more.
Is it not time to make your Charlottetown or PEI property a part of the Prince Edward Island Real Estate SUPER CHANNEL?
Michael and his team are the number one source for PEI Real Estate Video. Video is great, but if it is not distributed, marketed, and advertised, no one will ever see it. This is why you need to be a part of the Prince Edward Island Real Estate SUPER CHANNEL. No YouTube video channel receives more views, has more subscribers, and offers more videos.
Wait there’s more…
In the past, have you been tired of an endless stream of unqualified buyers looking at your property (tire kickers)? Michael and his team also use a 15 page+ intake form that confirms purchasers are qualified, motivated, and ready to buy BEFORE they waste your precious time. No more tire kickers for you!
Isn’t about time you hired a FULL TIME, qualified, experienced, knowledgeable, and trust-worthy International Marketing Specialist for your home to get it sold for more money, with no headaches, in less time?
In closing, as a Master Certified Negotiating Expert (MCNE), Michael will also be in your corner when the competing offers come pouring in. Michael and his team will work to get you the best deal possible, with conditions you like, with no stress for you! No property is too big, too small, or too swampy (with full disclosure of course) to sell. Michael and his team cover from one end of Prince Edward Island (North Cape) to the other (East Point), and everywhere in between.
Get your property sold for more money, in less time, with no headaches. Start the process here:
To start the process; contact Michael and his team right away at (902)626-6912, or fill out this form:
The Evolution of Prince Edward Island Real Estate from Michael Poczynek; a Marketing and Advertising expert who has specialized in PEI Real Estate Full Time since 1997.
The Original idea: More money for your Prince Edward Island Real Estate in less time at a higher price!
No annoying price reduction calls every week (some companies base their entire practice on this tactic; calling you every week for a price reduction). All those tiny prices reductions add up to a very large number, and potentially a lot of money out of your pocket. Stand out from the crowd and utilize more than an MLS listing and a for-sale sign. Compare this web page with what the other agents are offering (or not offering). Without state of the art marketing and advertising, you could be on the market for years and lose thousands of dollars! Michael and his team has the most comprehensive and extensive marketing and advertising program in PEI.
Michael’s evolution: The progress of state of the art PEI Real Estate Marketing:
1997 – FIRST TO THE INTERNET: The first major Prince Edward Island Real Estate Website.
- Michaelshomes.com – The number one brand in PEI Real Estate has been created and becomes situated on the first page of Google and many other popular search engines for almost 20 years.
- The website generates million’s of views and thousands of registered e-mail addresses that add to Michael’s massive marketing database. Michaelshomes.com is now synonymous with the best marketing and advertising program available on the island! Nothing comes close – Nothing!
1999 – FIRST TO USE DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY.
- The first agent to use a high quality digital camera to get listings on websites and MLS within minutes, not days or weeks! (Not to mention I saved a ton of money on gas and film developing.)
- This also allows Michael to digitally enhance, sharpen, crop, and brighten otherwise dull unattractive photographs. Michael receives calls from major companies wanting to place these high quality photos on company calendars (Irving Oil and others).
2000 – FIRST TO OFFER A WEEKLY PEI REAL ESTATE NEWSLETTER.
- Sent to over 21,582 interested buyers and sellers every week. This newsletter features new listings, price changes, and Prince Edward Island Real Estate Tips, Tricks, and Traps.
2001 – FIRST TO OFFER STAGING SERVICE & PROFESSIONAL PICTURES.
- The first agent to use high end digital camera equipment, home staging, and digital editing software to create the best photographs in listings. Michael and his team dresses up your home for photos, and provide you with advice on how to prep your home for showings.
2002 – FIRST TO OFFER HIGH SPEED DIGITAL AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY.
- The first agent to do large volume, high resolution digital Aerial Photography.
2006 – FIRST TO BRING AERIAL PHOTOS TO THE INTERNET.
- Peiaerialphotos.com was created boasting over 12,000 aerial photos online.
2008 – FIRST TO OFFER HIGH-DEFINITION REAL ESTATE (HD) VIDEO.
- MichaelsHomesHD.com, PEI’s first High Definition Real Estate Channel responsible for selling 17 properties in its first 8 months and receiving over 194,412 views — making it number one in PEI for Real Estate. Be sure to subscribe to his videos for daily and weekly updates.
2009 – THE FIRST TO PUT GPS (GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM) COORDINATES ON LISTINGS.
- Allowing people to find listings particularly land and acreage easily. This results in more showings, and chances to sell the property.
2009 – TWITTER, FACEBOOK, AND WORDPRESS (BLOG).
- Michael enters the world of social media and creates a large following and up to the second video and listing updates. Be sure to subscribe to his Twitter Account for instant updates: https://twitter.com/michael_768
2010 – FIRST TO OFFER AERIAL HIGH-DEFINITION (HD) VIDEO FOR REAL ESTATE IN PEI.
- The first agent to offer specialized aerial video tours in HD in PEI.
2011 – FACEBOOK PRESENCE
- With Facebook becoming the number three website next to YouTube and Google, a presence was required. Michael now posts his new videos and listings to his multitude of over 39 websites, YouTube (the number 2 search engine in the world), his blog at wordpress.com, Twitter, and Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/michael.poczynek
2012 – MASSIVE LISTING SYNDICATION WITH DDF.
- CREA (Canadian Real Estate Association) has created a Data Distribution Facility (DDF®) to enable CREA’s members to easily disseminate MLS® listing content to multiple websites, and to ensure that MLS® listing content that is displayed on these websites is accurate, up to date, and uses CREA’s trademarks correctly. The DDF® is permission based and consists of three modules: a National Shared Pool Module; a Member Website Feed Module; and a Third Party Module. More info can be found here.
2013 – LARGE SCALE ATTACT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
- Buyers are traversing from search engines to Social Media outlets to find listings.
- Facebook allows Michael to put listings in front of potential buyers that meet a specific demographic. This is extremely powerful, and was very difficult, if not impossible to do in the past. Facebook changes the world of Internet advertising (and michael buys shares of FB).
- The Largest Involvement in Social Media then any Agent in PEI including and not limited to: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Blogger, WordPress, Twitter, LinkedIn, and many others – changing and updating daily. Watch this video on Social Media. YouTube videos are now attached by way of the “Multimedia” tab on Realtor.ca and cls.ca, Canada’s most popular sites for Real Estate Listings for residential and commercial real estate.
- Michael releases new Social Media For Sale signs to reflect the drive towards Social Media.
- New For Sale Sign design for 2013 with accompanying Social Media Logos, and QR Code for instant access to my YouTube Channel and the current property video.
2013 – There’s more: A Radio Controlled Quad-Copter for Aerial Video.
- The introduction of Aerial Video and Still photographs done with a remotely controlled Drone Helicopter.
- This will allow Michael to producing stunning aerial videos and photos on-site spontaneously and instantly.
- See an example here (Video), and The “Poczynek” method of land listing, and the use of a Drone Helicopter.
- Here are some more samples: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Video with lead into Aerial FlightSee me on CBC Compass TV News here.CBC Radio Morning News Here.
2013 – THERE’S EVEN MORE – PROFESSIONAL VIDEO, PHOTOGRAPHY, AND THE NEW YORK TIMES.
Professionally developed video for higher quality luxury homes like this one I had featured in the New York Times. This Pilot Video was created for a National TV Show.
2014 – KICKED THE YEAR OFF WITH A 4 DAY INTENSIVE CRS (CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST) TRAINING IN CORONADO, CALIFORNIA, USA. (That’s just across the bay from San Diego)
- I spent four full days in training with some of the top Real Estate People in North America sharing marketing ideas, business planning, and much, much more. It was a huge investment in time, money, and energy — but at the end of the day Well worth it.
- In February Michael and his team took a seminar at The University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) on Coastal Erosion and Sea Level Rise – Prince Edward Island’s future.
- In March, Michael became one of the first 22 Master Certified Negotiation Experts (MCNE) in Canada. This will allow me to better represent you as a seller or as a buyer of real estate. Continuous education is very import when attempting to advertise, promote, and market your Charlottetown, Summerside, or Prince Edward Island home.
- Michael Poczynek appears on CBC Maritime Noon News for a full hour answering questions about real estate with questions from call-ins from all over Atlantic Canada including Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island. Michael is co-hosted by a Halifax real estate agent form Coldwell Banker. What great exposure and fun!
- The addition of over $10,000 of camera equipment, and several professional photography courses, photos will be even better, and HDR (high dynamic range) may be an option. The Nikon D800e is an amazing camera.
- Michael takes a number of photography courses from Oliver Childs – a well known and respected Island professional photographer.
- New custom domain names (sub-domains) will be used to direct buyers to property videos, or websites.
- Property specific business cards (below) are now developed to be distributed in banks, grocery stores, public places, or as hand outs to your social circles. Scan the QR-code with your iPhone, Android phone, or other smart phone and watch the video. These ingenious business cards also make a great present for other real estate agents, and brokers. Probably not.
2014 – DRONE QUAD-COPTER #3 IS INTRODUCED.
- After the first quadcopter was lost on Ives Point Road in Miscouche, never to be found again, quad-copter #2 was introduced now with a GPS tracking device.
- Quadcopter #2 makes a hasty landing in salt water off the coast of Sunbury Cove Estates. This made me quickly discover that salt water and electronics do not mix.
- October/1014: Quadcopter #3 is in the process of being launched. Michael will see what he can do to make sure it is slower, closer to the ground, and not travelling too far from the operator.
- November/14: Joined Brookfield Global Relocation Services: The Federal Government Integrated Relocation Program is a unique program that provides government entities which include the Government of Canada, the Canadian Forces and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police with increased flexibility and assistance to relocation Members/Employees to new work locations. Areas covered: ALBANY, ALBERTON, BEDEQUE, BELFAST, BELLE RIVER, BLOOMFIELD STATION, BONSHAW, BREADALBANE, Brooklyn, CARDIGAN, CENTRAL BEDEQUE, CHARLOTTETOWN, COLEMAN, CORNWALL, CRAPAUD, ELLERSLIE, ELMIRA, ELMSDALE, FREETOWN, GEORGETOWN, Granville, GREEN GABLES, Hamilton, HUNTER RIVER, KENSINGTON, KINKORA, LENNOX ISLAND, Mermaid, MIMINEGASH, MISCOUCHE, MONTAGUE, MORELL, MOUNT STEWART, MURRAY HARBOUR, MURRAY RIVER, NORTH RUSTICO, NORTH WILTSHIRE, North Winslow, O’LEARY, PORT BORDEN, POWNAL, RICHMOND, SLEMON PARK, SOURIS, ST-LOUIS, ST-PETERS BAY, Stanhope, STRATFORD, SUMMERSIDE, Summerville, TIGNISH, TYNE VALLEY, VERNON BRIDGE, VICTORIA, WELLINGTON STATION, WINSLOE, WOOD ISLANDS, YORK.
- MichaelsHomes.com version 3 is released. This is the third version of the world famous Prince Edward Island Real Estate website.
1997 through 2018 – GET EDUCATED! TRAVEL THE CONTINENT FOR IDEAS TO MARKET PROPERTIES.
Greet ideas are not just going to show up on my doorstep to help us sell your property faster, for more money, and with less hassle. My team and I have travelled all over North America to meet with and take educational seminars on the best ways to market Prince Edward Island Real Estate. We have travelled to places as close as Moncton, Halifax, and Dartmouth, to Ontario, Florida, California, Texas (twice), Arizona, Washington D.C., and Nevada bringing back the best ideas from the best Real Estate Agents on this side of the planet. All to service you the home seller better! We will deliver you a 5-star experience in Real Estate.
Get it out there – let people know it’s for sale, and present it in the best light.
Just because your property is listed on MLS does not mean anyone knows about it, or likes what they see or read.
You can have the best pictures, the best video, the best MLS description, the best house for sale in Charlottetown or Prince Edward Island, but if no one knows about it, then it is not going to get sold, and you are going to continue to lower the price (thinking that is the problem), because that is your only option (with the agent you are working with). Poor market exposure results in a lower sale price and less money in your pocket.
There are only two things that will sell any Charlottetown or PEI property – Price or Market Exposure.
There are thousands of PEI MLS listings. What are you doing to make your property listing stand out? Take the time to watch this Prince Edward Island Real Estate YouTube video:
Michael is a Media Whore, but in a good way: To get your PEI property out there and sold!
I am sure if we can say this, however, some have called Michael a “media whore”. By definition: “A person who craves media attention; someone who will apparently do anything to remain in the media spotlight.” In this case, it’s to get your property in the spotlight. That was the idea behind the drone quad-copter, HD Videos, and earlier on Aerial Photos. It was not so much to take aerial photographs and video, but to get the media’s attention, and maybe in the process, a few of Michael’s listings may pop-up (smiling). The coverage on Prince Edward Island Real Estate that Michael has been able to receive has resulted in millions of dollars of free advertising.
Here are some examples from Local, National, and International media sources:
- CNN: Money Magazine (front cover) – affordable beach houses.
- Money Magazine (front cover)
- AOL USA (main logon page)
- AOL Real Estate Section
- New York Times
- Asked to appear on HGTV House Hunters.
- CBC TV National News
- CBC TV PEI News
- CBC Radio
- The Journal (Summerside)
- The Guardian (Charlottetown)
- The Globe & Mail (Canada National)
- Call for Help TV(Canada)
- International G4 Tech TV
Here is a small list of marketing outlets Michael and his team use to market your property, and what you could miss out on by using another agent (He does not disclose everything in order to keep the alleged competition in the dark.):
PRINT & INTERNET MEDIA constant marketing in:
- The Journal Pioneer (Summerside)
- The Guardian (Charlottetown)
- Boston Globe (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Boston Herald (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Globe & Mail (Canada National)
- National Post (Canada) – My Last Article on Cable Head East (PDF).
- Ottawa Hill (Ottawa Canada)
- Long Island Dan’s Paper (New York, USA)
- Cottage Link
- Wall Street Journal
- New York Times
- Money Sense Magazine
- Yahoo! Groups/MSN Groups
- The Hamilton Spectator (Ontario)
- The Toronto Star
- The Toronto Sun
- The Real Estate Book (now discontinued …oops now back up)
- Edmonton Sun (Edmonton, Alberta)
- Edmonton Star (Edmonton, Alberta)
- Calgary Sun (Calgary, Alberta)
- Calgary Harald (Calgary, Alberta)
- LoopNet (commercial real estate)
- ICI World (commercial real estate) – I was involved with the development of this company when I was much younger. It is now the second largest commercial site in the world.
- Instant faxing of properties to 7,700 Canadian Real Estate Offices and 240 PEI Realtors.
- Instant faxing of properties to 3,441 Prince Edward Island Business Fax Numbers.
- Multiple Listing Service across Canada and the world at http://www.realtor.ca/
- 7431 e-mails to commercial agents world-wide (for commercial properties)
- Thousands of e-mails to active buyers on his “active buyer” e-mail list (sent weekly)
- Active marketing on more than a thousand websites internationally
- More than 1 million visitors to PEI’s number one real estate website, and also PEI’s Largest collection of aerial photography.
- Marketing on PEI’s number 1 Aerial Photo Website: http://peiaerialphotos.com/
- Professional Digital pictures created with a professional camera (all processed in his office — No Outsourcing).
- Multiple full time marketing people.
- New since 2006! Professional videos done for YouTube and 20 other sites: See: http://michaelshomeshd.com/. Over 600,241 views as of 10/29/2014. The largest and most watched Real Estate Channel in PEI. YouTube is now the second most popular search engine in the world only second to Google. In the first 18 months, http://michaelshomeshd.com/ was responsible for selling 17 properties.
- Twitter Broadcasts for new listings: http://twitter.com/michael_768
- HD Videos & Aerial Photographs taken by Michael personally — No Outsourcing.
- Great descriptions that excite buyers and sell properties. We use all 1000 characters allowed by MLS.
- Selling bonuses and other methods that excite Realtors — to promote your property! (optional)
- Exposure in Luxury Real Estate.com and Magazine (for properties $5M+)
- Cooperation with Southeby’s International for High End properties.
- Front and Inside cover of “The Real Estate Book” circulating at 562 locations, 30,000 copies in PEI. See http://realestatebook.com/ (discountinued)
- Journal Pioneer “Web Browser” Local Internet Directory available all year long.
- Constant classified ad’s in both local papers: The Journal & The Guardian.
- 200+ Keywords on the world’s most popular search engine: Google.
- Google keyword ad.
- Vanity website names: ie. http://18mckenna.com/, http://80stacy.com/, http://3stacy.com/, and http://sunburycove.com/. Created for free to Michael’s clients.
- The only agent in PEI doing videos since 2008 — all in house — with in house editing.
- Constant marketing on http://pei.en.craigslist.ca/, http://pei.kijiji.ca/, http://www.youtube.com/, and many more.
- Over 30+ Century 21 Northumberland company websites that share all the companies listings for more exposure.
- RSS Feed.
- https://www.michaelshomes.com/ is usually on the first page of http://www.google.ca/ when using the two main keywords people use “prince edward island real estate”, and “pei real estate”.
- Featured on http://www.real-estate-2000.com/prince_edward_island.htm (very popular for search engines).
I am sorry for the interruption …. Lets continue…
Plus there is Syndication through Michael’s many websites including and not limited to:
Memberships, and Associations.
- Member of LoopNet: The world’s largest commercial real estate site. http://www.loopnet.com/
- Member of ICI World: The world’s 2nd largest commercial real estate site. http://iciworld.com/. Michael was actually involved with the development of this site when he was a teenager.
- Member of the Atlantic Commercial Council (ACC) – There are only 8 members in PEI (1/13/11).
The list goes on and on… Michael does more than 192 other marketing items not on this list (for confidentiality reasons) – We do not want to tell the alleged competition everything Michael is doing! Which one of more of these marketing avenues do you want to miss out on?
Remember the first time you went to the movies? Wasn’t exciting?
Selling a home is no different when you are using video; when it is done properly, and keeps the viewer enticed, excited, and wanting more. Michael has been doing videos longer than any other agent in PEI, and knows how to do them right. He has the viewership and the subscribers to prove that, and in turn selling your home faster, for more money, and with no headaches. Take a look at a few of the videos Michael and his team have made for sellers:
181 Harbourview Drive, North Rustico:
Too many videos are about selling the house, when they need to be about selling the experience specially with regards to PEI Real Estate. This is an example of what Michael and his team calls a “lifestyle video.” Watch the movie “The Wolf of Wall Street”, more on the pen here.
Why is it so important that a Real Estate Agent have a listing presentation?
Listing presentations are so important, yet less than 3% of active real estate agents utilize a listing presentation.
A listing presentation allows you the seller to know what to expect, and when. Also, what not to expect.
It may include a biography, the credentials and education of the agent, marketing plan, comparable sales, a series of questions about your goals, a preview of your home, market data (establishing an asking price), an explanation of the forms & sales procedure, addressing any concerns, and a seller’s pledge (promise of services provided).
Michael Poczynek’s Unsolicited Testimonials (there are more on my Testimonials page)
Michael Poczynek’s Listing Presentation (This is an old version – a new one will be presented in person)
The 5 Most Recognizable Real Estate Brands
Daily Real Estate News | Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Century 21 and RE/MAX are the most recognized real estate brand names, according to a survey of 1,204 U.S. adults by Millward Brown, a global brand research company. The company surveyed adults who had either bought or sold a home in the past two years, or who plan to buy or sell a home in the next two years. Of those surveyed, the following brokerage brands were the most recognized:
- Century 21: 96%
- RE/MAX: 91%
- Coldwell Banker: 86%
- Prudential: 70%
- Keller Williams: 44%
In addition to what Michael and his team offers, this is what Century 21 Northumberland(1987) Limited offers to all our clients:
- Number one office in listings and sales in our area almost every year, decade after decade, for more than 30 years.
- 25+ Agents working hard to serve you better. Most of our agents are full time.
- Century 21 is the only office providing Air Miles.
- Only office offering potential condos RCI for $400.00+/- worth up to $3000.00 US.
- Two Full Time Brokers who care about your business.
- Full time Computer technician and Web guy to keep your property in front of the world.
- Large visible office on third busiest street in Prince Edward Island.
- 25+ company websites all being marketed around the world independently by company and agents.
- Number one in listings on PEI. When people search they look for a company who has the supply to get the job done.
- Member of MLS of Prince Edward Island.
- We have and always have had members on the board to keep our company more professional.
- Property Management and Listing Agency for CMHC.
- Registered supplier with Brookfield Relocation Services for RCMP/Military/Government.
- We have Bilingual Agents.
- Videos on YouTube.
- We will take 30 quality pictures of your property to promote to the world.
- We have a full time appraiser.
- We have a finance company in house: Centum Financial Options.
- We have a full time Staging Agent who will stage your home for a small fee, if desired.
- We will advertise the home in local media on a rotation basis.
- We will do Open Houses.
- We market around the World through some of our high profile Century 21 applications.
- We are specialists in all elements of the Real Estate Industry .
- We have had great success in Marketing and selling Commercial properties all over the Island.
- We have listings from tip to tip of the province and can sell and list anything listed on PEI.
- Waterfront is one of our specialties and we take great pride in our success.
- We market all properties in price up to our highest, which is currently 15 million.
- We are involved in supporting many local charities. We are a company who Cares.
- We are continuously changing our marketing to meet the needs of the market.
- We were the first to offer Aerial Photography to promote our spectacular Island.
- We have Satellite Offices in Borden, Kensington, and O’Leary.
- We have an office in Borden, which is the first and last for people and tourists to visit upon entering or leaving our scenic province.
- We have many connections through our professional communities to get your deal done.
- We have 30+ prideful years of success.
- Century 21 is the most recognized and most respected, LARGEST REAL ESTATE ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD.
- We have a group of team players, who collectively have experience in all aspects of life and business.
- Constant exposure at Home Shows all across Canada, including and not limited to, Moncton, Alberta (Edmonton & Calgary), and Charlottetown, and Summerside (PEI).
This is only a small portion of what we as a company offer, and have accomplished.
Michael Poczynek’s Century 21 Canada Awards:
Do you have a Charlottetown or Prince Edward Island property to sell? I have the plan to do it!
Michael Poczynek is winner of the following awards:
- DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer – 2017
- DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer – 2016
- Masters Ruby – 2014
- Masters Ruby – 2012
- CENTURION® Producer – 2011
- Masters Ruby – 2008
- Masters Emerald – 2007
- CENTURION® Producer – 2006
- Masters Emerald – 2005
- Masters Ruby – 2004
- Masters Ruby – 2002
- Masters Silver Club – 1999
Michael has has been a top dollar earner in 2003/2004/2005, 2006-#1 Earner in PEI — #72 Earner in Canada for Century 21 Canada. Still a record earner today in 2015. It’s take money to sell property in PEI, and his money is on the table to market your property.
Michael has the most Comprehensive & Extensive Marketing program in PEI, if not Canada. If your agent’s only marketing program is putting up a 4-sale sign, MLS, or listing your property on some corporate website no one ever sees, and constantly asking for price reductions — It’s time to re-think your Realtor selection. Michael’s top goal for you is selling your home quicker, with no headaches, and for more money.
What does this mean to you? Awards mean consistent performance to get a tough job done.
Waiting until the Spring to sell? Think Again!
Homes & Land Listed in the Fall to Spring or the Winter Sell Best!
As we roll through the holidays and into winter, many would-be sellers will be holding off on listing their home, waiting for the spring “selling season” to put their home on the market. But if you’re ready to sell your home now, is waiting until spring the best strategy? Not according to the data, it isn’t.
- Homes listed in winter sell faster.
- Homes listed in winter are more likely to sell.
- Homes listed in winter sell closest to their original price.
- Homes listed in winter sell best.
Yes, you read that right! Overall, homes listed in winter sell best. 5.8% more homes listed in winter eventually sell (compared to the overall percentage of homes listed throughout the year), and they sell 1.4 percentage points closer to their original list price than the median—that’s $4,900 on a $350,000 home.
Spring wins in one category. Speed! Homes listed in spring sell the fastest, sitting on the market for 15% less time than the median. Winter comes in second in this category though, at six percent below the median. While homes listed in summer and fall both sell slower than the median (12% and 16%, respectively).
Why do you think most sellers are afraid to list their homes in winter? Don’t be shy about sharing this data with your friends who continue to twiddle their thumbs and “wait for better times.” As the data shows, there’s no time like the present to list a property.